The process of securing your Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental should be fairly straightforward. Your vacation planning, just like your vacation, should not be stressful.
1. Email or call a vacation rental agent. An agency that specializes in rentals or has a rentals department will likely have the biggest and best rental inventory. During the phone call, your agent will gather all of your basic information:
- Vacation dates
- Number of people
- Number of bedrooms
- Type of house
- Ideal location
- Price range
2. The agent will then search through their listings and send you pictures (via email or mail) of several choices that best match your criteria.
3. You will choose the two or three houses you like the most and your agent should be available to answer any specific questions about the properties.
4. Once you’ve made your decision, the agent will confirm the rental with the owner and create a lease for you to sign.
5. You will send the signed lease and the required deposit back to the agent and your house will be ready for you when you arrive on the Vineyard.
Have a great vacation!