Let’s me see…
- Warm and steamy beach days?…Check!
- The summer event we’ve all been waiting for?..Check!
It’s time for the Martha’s Vineyard annual Ag Fair! Beginning August 20th and running through the 23rd from 10am to 11pm (7pm on Sunday!), it’ll be non-stop fun. Here’s a smattering of what we all have to look forward to at the fairgrounds in West Tisbury!
- Fair food – cotton candy, lemonade, fried dough and more!
- A full assortment of amusement rides from Midway
- Games and contests
- Skillet toss and the horse pull
- Woodsmen competition
- Fiber-arts tent, photography and painting
- Live Music!
- Dog & livestock shows
- Biggest and best local produce
- Puppet shows and live dance performances
- Local wares and goods
- Celebrity sightings (okay, I can’t promise this, but the Obama’s will be in town and the island is crawling with celeb families that truly love this old-time fair!
It’s 10 days away, but guess what? We do still have some last minute openings for August rentals if you decide on a last minute trip to the fair! Contact me for details, options and more information.
Hope to see you at the Ag fair! It’s a great place to be for kids, families, teens and beyond – there truly is something for everyone.
Image credit: OmarOmar