Most people love coming to the island by the iconic ferry. I do as well, but I prefer to fly when I am able to. Growing up whenever I got to fly here, and to this day, I would hope they would sit me next to the pilot. Coming over to the island in the little Cape Air 7 seater plane, you have the best views of the island that people rarely get to enjoy.
With seasonal and year round routes from most of New England, getting to and from the island is easier than ever before.
- Martha’s Vineyard and Hyannis – seasonal service between HYA and MVY runs from May – September.
- Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket – year-round island hopping.
- Martha’s Vineyard and Boston – fast, frequent, year-round service to Boston’s Logan Airport means meetings in the city or connections to major carriers are a breeze.
- Martha’s Vineyard and New York – seasonal service to Westchester County Airport in White Plains runs from June to September with weekend service continuing through December. Passengers can opt for our limo service between Westchester and Manhattan, where you’ll be picked up and dropped off at the corner of 35th Street and 8th Avenue in the heart of the city.
- Martha’s Vineyard and Providence – seasonal service to Martha’s Vineyard from T.F. Green Airport in Providence runs from June to September.
- Martha’s Vineyard and New Bedford – contractors, business travelers, second home owners and vacationers love the quick, easy year-round flights from New Bedford Regional Airport, an ultra-convenient, small regional airport.
With so many connections throughout New England, flying into Martha’s Vineyard is a breeze.
Another bonus about Cape Air? They are pet friendly!
Sandpiper Rentals, Inc
CLICK HERE to search our Martha’s Vineyard vacation rental home SPECIALS
CLICK HERE to search through our inventory of over 500 homes